Thursday, December 21, 2006


Last month, my wonderful cousin Jake got married to an adorable, sweet, & intelligent girl named Sarah. In roughly chronological order, I present the photos I took the weekend of the wedding.









































































































Wedding day.



















































































































































































































































1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to take and post these pictures. I love all of the different angles we've been able to get! Thank you again, and I'm glad to hear you had a great time back and home and that you're safe in Sweden. Take care!